Looped Player is a simple viewer application for common visual file formats. Initially developed with animations (gif, webm, etc.) in mind, it quickly became my standard tool to quickly look and sort through large collections of images, sprite animations, short videos and even sound files.
Some of the key features include:
- Files are displayed as ordered in the explorer window
- Deleting files from within the application without further confirmation; restoring from recycle bin is supported as well
- Fast and intuitive keyboard control
- Looped play of video, audio and animated images
- Statistics: file number in folder (e.g. file 22/412), size in title bar, number of total viewed/deleted files
- Viewer auto-resizes to the content dimensions
Looped Player is not yet available for download.